martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

End Of Course (compo twelve) (187 words)

My name is Victor Hugo Sanchez Leon, I have 17 years old, I'm a high average guy, thin face, I'm white, I have too many polka dots all over his body and face too many, I'm thin.
I live in the Metro Tacuba, IPN I am student, I am studying 5th & 4th semester.
I like to practice box, say to defend myself and not let me know of anyone who wants molestrame, play foot ball is something I love.
My habits, as always wash my face every morning, I shower after returning to practice box, breakfast, under my bed, I get to bathe me under, and I go to school, at school, I go to my classes and when end when I got home my homework ago. And in the morning following ago the same.
I've been in the IPN for 2 ½ years and in tacuba I lived for 1 year and a half.
I have practiced box for 7 months.
My obligations to my house is up my room, do my homework, sometimes washing dishes, going to school. actually I have few obligations.
We currently have no current problems with my family and not tenenmos problems on someone else, in fact we are very relaxed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario