martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

When did they last get angry? (compo eleven) ( 176 words)

Well when they step  anger me start saying that i was wrong that what I did was wrong.
and give me a sermon as 2 hours but okay to say that I will not forget to be a good person.
after we finished talking to some flirting either we eat, to the movies, walking, or any museum and we had a good time that afternoon.
And because I avoid making things bad for Paresce not rebuke me not in situecion denuevo we not talk and that I do not really like to be well with them.
But there are things sometimes when I think I've done something bad and never tell me anything and when I think I've done nothing wrong I scold and do not understand why this happens've never been asked, but might please also much depends on age.
even so I love them way too.
And why I prefer and I try not to do bad things, I prefer to ask or discuss things to do in and you will be the best option for doing the wrong thing.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario