martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

What do your parents do when they get angry? (compo ten) (159 words)

When my parents are angry is something way too uncomfortable, because I begin to take many hints that they are angry with me, I'm bad at what I do and I pass ready and stuff.
so when we are in the situation that we are each other rather annoying some of them away..
sometimes I'd rather go for a walk to ponder if what I did Was really bad or not and whether the level of punishment say is right or no.
But sometimes mis parents are very annoying.
when we are sitting at lunch is an awkward silence and I prefer to leave there until the situation calms down a bit.
but I still want too but then my parents are way too grumpy, I think that might please do so because they want me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario