martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

Restaurants (compocition nine)

I talked whit my bestfriend about of the Restaurants:


Well He likes ate at many places either posts or restaurants but but if it comes to eating delicious and exquisite loves going to the restaurant Morimoto.
When we got to the restaurant this time I remember it was a bit slow service around about 35 min.
after that asiganron not a table that haviamos not made ​​any reservation.

For initial dish my friend ordered a dish called breast in walnut sauce, which certainly looked very delicious.
I ordered a chicken salad with squash blossoms.
After my friend asked something typical one for truth pozole and in that moment I pozole and pedi entojo one like.

After our success eaten what we had requested, my friend ordered a drink without sugar and I ordered a soda.and finally for dessert my friend asked something very rare that the truth can not remember his name but it was something like a muffin and then as I was satisfied I did not order anything else.

That day has been fine and well have eaten there until it came time to pay which made ​​me a bit expensive because it was a sum of $ 1,750.

Is back full and happy day.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario