sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2013

About me (composition one)

My name is Victor Hugo Sanchez Leon, I have 17 years old, I study in "Cecyt 11 Wilfrido Massieu Perez".

I am studing the 4th and the 5th semester, but i don't like be so.I am single i don't have liabilities, on the morning I practice box I like this, after I do my homework, I take a shower, I dress me and go to school.


I like watch cartoons, I like go to the cinema, go to parties, practice some sport, go to the museums, I like listen music.


I don't like the people hypocrite, I hate wait to the people when it takes.I like the foot ball soccer, the box, king boxing, basquet ball.I hate the foot ball american, base ball.


I like listen to Jr. Gong, Eminem, Bruno mars, Kid cudi, Nach, Skrillex, Armin van buuren, Tiesto, etc.



I am funny,somewhat grumpy, naughty,outgoing, cheerful, some bully.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario