sábado, 9 de noviembre de 2013

My Parents (composition five)

Well to begin to say that I love my parents in every way
because that they are as they are known to be strong I have all kinds of problems confront and overcome them know.

My dad is engaged in business, has a local taco in the state of Mexico,
Rent 2 taxis federal district.

My dad is the strongest person I've ever met, taught me to treat women, namely to make money, in order to taught me so many things that really I owe and thank touched me as a father.
My mother is the person I love most in life and in the world she was responsible for giving me love, give me care, being there when I need it, and that to me is super valuable.

So far my parents have been together 19 years and are not who are artos of each other and that makes me very happy.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario