sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2013

My Special Person (composition two)

Her name is Laura Maya Martinez, She has 17 years old. She study the 5th semester and for the moment She isn't work.
She likes goto the cinema whit me or whit our friends, She likes listen to music for example to: Zona Ganjah, Morodo, Carla Morrison, Zoe, Belanoba,Etc.

I kno to Laura one day when I am in the class and She arrive to the class and i said " than pretty girl I like"
but I can't talk her because she sat away from my.

When she stand up I asked her name, I thought I was going to anwer but very kindly told me " My name is Laura".

After I told him thah if he wanted to go for something store and she saw "Yes".
Laura is special for me because she knows how to listen me.

We had many adventures that are hard to forgot and we suppost each other.
One day there were no class went to a party and we were waiting for other friends but we failed so I just left her and me that day was somethings funny were alredy drunk and hit the street.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario