sábado, 9 de noviembre de 2013

Next Birthday ( composition six)

On my next birthday I have planned to do a little meeting whit my friends, We'll go to oxxo for alcohol, cigarrets, sweets, frieds and some glass.

That day my house will be alone and I'll have my permission to do whatever he wants, all started in the evening with my friends and girlfriends of my friends.
take all night, I want all people to enjoy the night and just celebrating with people who want and a friend who meets more years.

If we have time at night or very drunk hope we get us to go to the movies for a while and those who want to get to sleep at his place that will be my home for those who like to stay because my parents will be on vacation and take one week.

And if you give us more time in the morning makes me want to go to breakfast one rubbish to be put in the raw vaje binge the night before.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario