sábado, 9 de noviembre de 2013

Last Vacations (composition four)

The last vacations I went to Oaxaca ( Puerto Escondido) when we were in Oaxaca my Father drank
some beers, a lot of Tequila and Mezcal.

My Mom swam all days in the sea and ate something exotic food for the world I had eaten.
My Brother slept all thime that we were in Oaxaca, alone He prepared a day the break fats for all, their food was rich.

A day while my Mom swam, my Brother, Father and I played foot ball versus a guys that they were "Costeños", we won the game.

My sister at that time not yet born, but it was as if there.
One of those many days went to eat at a famous restaurant called "Costa Dorada" was the richest food which he had tested all the time that i was on the beach.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario